Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Teaser Tuesday--Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck

Hey y'all! I'm sure you're all aware of how inactive I've been on this blog. First of all, I want to apologize for that and I promise that I'm going to be more active instead of throwing this blog to the wolves. Secondly, I want to apologize for any typos on this blog post that I may have because I'm typing this on my iPad and I probably have a few errors that are probably going to have to be fixed. If anything is too hard to read, just leave a comment or something and I'll be sure to fix it ASAP. So here goes with my teaser!
He was like a drug and what did you do with drugs? You pushed them as far away as possible. -Kelsey, Tiger's Curse by Colleen Houck
I really like this so far, despite the first ten or so chapters because it was a little slow, but I'd definitely give this a chance if I were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and will read every last one (even if there are like a hundred, which I doubt) so feel free to comment!