Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare

City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)

SUMMARY
In Book 5: City of Lost Souls, the Shadowhunters struggle to piece together their shattered world after a betrayal by one of their own leaves them reeling.

I know it's not much of a summary, but the cover just released TODAY! I have a feeling that the summary will be coming soon. Very, very, soon. I read City of Fallen Angels a few months back, and I just recently found out the Mortal Instruments series, but I think Jace is just awesome. Clary is also one heck of a heroine, too! :) I need to pre-order this, like, NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and will read every last one (even if there are like a hundred, which I doubt) so feel free to comment!