Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Until I Die by Amy Plum


Until I Die by Amy Plum

Don't you agree that this cover is beautiful, first of all? There isn't a summary to go along with it, because the cover probably just came out and Amy's still working on the summary part of this book. This is the sequel of the first book, If I Die. I think the first one was tragically good, but a few parts bored me when I went back to read it again. I really only liked the sappier, more dramatic scenes, like the fight scene at the end, and that devastatingly sad scene in the middle. That's all I have for today, but hopefully you'll read If I Die by her first, and then determine if you want Until I Die by Amy Plum. What do you think of the cover? What did you think about the first book, If I Die? What do you think of that cover? (Link) The cover's on the sidebar of Amy's website. Do you think this book will live up to the first one, if you've read it? And, finally, do you think that the first book was good in general?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and will read every last one (even if there are like a hundred, which I doubt) so feel free to comment!