Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Teaser Tuesday—7


Cover talk! I actually don't have a teaser this week for this Teaser Tuesday, since I actually left my book at school (Very classy, Taylor) so I'm going to have a discussion on the covers. I liked the one to the right a lot better, the hardcover version for it. I think the paperback version isn't nearly as pretty. I really love the bloody flowers on the one in the right,and how pretty the model looks in that picture, but I also love how the wolf is almost a part of Calla in the one on the left.

I like how the covers still look the same, and how the left one's simpler and depicts Calla better, but I think that I like the overdone covers better than the simpler ones, even though I like a simple, captivating cover like this one, but it can't compete with an extravagant cover like the original one.

What do you think of the covers? Which one do you like better and what do you like about both of them? Wow, I could be an LAL teacher with all the questions I have. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hеllo everyone, іt's my first go to see at this website, and piece of writing is truly fruitful for me, keep up posting these posts.

    Visit my page http://blackbird.360bookmarks.com/user/profile/cole5081/
    my webpage :: water damage restoration equipment

    ReplyDelete
  2. information which is very interesting , I like and I wait for the continuation of the newest information..... .

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, and will read every last one (even if there are like a hundred, which I doubt) so feel free to comment!