Monday, November 28, 2011

In My Mailbox Monday

I know this is supposed to be a post for Sundays, but I'm usually so busy, and decided to postpone them to Mondays. Okay, so let's begin.

  • The Iron Daughter and the Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
  • Die For Me by Amy Plum
  • Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs
  • Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck
This'll be my, like, fifth time reading the Iron Daughter and Iron Queen by now, and Tempest Rising is my independent reading novel that's required for school, and Tiger's Quest one my friend recommended, so I went out and got it. Die For Me, well, I think I remember someone posting a positive review, so when I saw it at the library, I borrowed it. And that's it for now. Anticipate reviews soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, and will read every last one (even if there are like a hundred, which I doubt) so feel free to comment!